Lakeshore on Salt Spring (formerly the Cottage Resort)
Cottage Resort is now under new management and has been renamed to Lakeshore on Salt Spring. Owner Barron McConnachie and General Manager Peter Muthare pleased to announce many exciting plans and changes that are already underway, while at the same time maintaining the peaceful and quaint cottage ambiance that keep guests coming back year after year.
- Large flatscreen smart cable television in each cottage.
- In room high speed wifi in each cottage.
- New deck furniture on many cottages and large family size picnic tables on the grounds.
- New comfortable bedding in each cottage.
- New artwork in most cottages.
- New dishes and cutlery.
- interior painting and cosmetic improvements on many cottages.
- Landscaping improvements to beach front, cottage gardens and property grounds.
- Eight new cottages are being built by end of 2017.
- A new state of the art sustainable water system for substantially increased flow and pressure balance.
- A new administrative building planned for 2017.
- An outdoor spa and infinity pool planned for 2017 to 2018.
- A new website with online booking system for greater ease of booking.
- and much more….
Feel free to contact us with your input and feedback! Please let us know how you are experiencing the changes, and what else we can do to make your stay here truly memorable!